Pinnacle Transport Group, with headquarters in Elkhart, Indiana U.S.A., is looking for drivers in your area for RV Transport. Pinnacle Transport Group’s Canadian drivers are independent contractors who use their trucks to transport RVs and travel trailers from manufacturers in the United States to their destination in Canada. All loads are non-forced dispatch, meaning you drive when and where you want. Also, we have additional reloading points throughout the country to minimize deadhead miles.
What you need:
- Non-CDL drivers, 6-month OTR truck and trailer combination experience
- CDL drivers, 9-month OTR truck and trailer combination experience
- DOT physical and medical certificate
- A 3/4-ton or 1-ton diesel pickup truck with 5th wheel hitch
- A trailer with at least 53’ deck space —like Step-Deck or Low-Boy trailer; or haul & tow
- Winching and strapping experience
Driving for Pinnacle means:
- Dedicated lanes with High Volume
- Plenty of home time
- Highest contractor pay in the industry!
- Partial advance at dispatch
- Next Day Pay
- Non-forced dispatch –you choose when you work
- 24/7 access for pick-up at our yards
- Passenger policy
- Truck repair fund
- Fuel discounts
- Lodging discounts
- Referral bonuses
Enjoy true independence with Towaway opportunities at Pinnacle.