Pinnacle Transport Systems Inc. is signing-on CDL Class A Heavy Haul/RGN drivers experienced in oversized/over dimensional loads. Pinnacle Transport Group’s drivers are owner operators who transport oversized loads, manufactured homes and offices from manufacturers to their destinations across the USA. All loads are non-forced dispatch with weekly home time! Also, we have 6 regional locations and additional reloading points throughout the country to minimize deadhead miles.
Multiple positions available.
What you need:
- 2-years verifiable experience transporting over dimensional loads
- Class A CDL
- Current approved DOT physical
- At least 23 years of age
Driving with Pinnacle means:
- Home every week!
- $6,000 gross weekly income
- Weekly Home Time
- Company truck financing available
- Pick up and drop off points throughout the country
- Non-forced dispatch – you choose when and where you drive
Multiple locations, including:
- Exeter, Nebraska
– Regular deliveries to Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Colorado, Wyoming, North and South Dakota, Oklahoma
- Athens, Texas
– Regular deliveries to Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Louisiana
- Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania
– Regular deliveries to Pennsylvania, New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont and Maine
- Clio, South Carolina
- Shelbyville, Tennessee
- Salisbury, North Carolina
- Elkhart, Indiana
Pinnacle Transport Group has been in business for over 20 years. It is a family-oriented company committed to its drivers… And equipping them with the tools they need to succeed. In addition, Pinnacle is always looking for professional drivers to service our varied customer portfolio. So, make Pinnacle Transport Group Jobs Board your source for driving/driver jobs! For more information, visit our Pinnacle Toter page. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, please call 1-833-43-DRIVE option 2. Apply to become a Pinnacle Toter driver today.
Enjoy true independence with driving opportunities at Pinnacle.