Pinnacle Transport Group is signing-on Class A CDL Drivers with own truck and tractor-trailer experience. Our drivers are independent contractors who use their trucks to deliver automotive freight such as trucks, transport vans, RVs, and travel trailers to destinations across the USA.
Trailer not needed –we have trailers available.
Own Trailer? No problem.
We are also signing on drivers, own trailer with at least 46’ of deck space —like Step-Deck or Gooseneck
What you need:
- Must have Class A CDL with 9-month tractor/trailer verifiable experience within the last three years
- Must have a 1-ton minimum pick-up truck
- Must have strapping and tarping experience
- DOT physical
- Must be at least 23 years of age, for insurance requirements
- Must be able to pass a drug test
What we offer:
- Limited number of gooseneck trailers available.
- Single load –Rate $1.50 per outbound (loaded) mile plus outbound fuel costs to be reimbursed.
- Guaranteed Backhauls
- 50-70 Cents Per Gallon Diesel Fuel Discount Average
- EFS debit card
- 24/7 access for pick-up at all our yards
- Backhauls available
Driving with Pinnacle means:
- Non-forced dispatch – you choose when and where you drive
- Passenger policy
- Truck repair fund
- Fuel discounts and debit card
- Lodging discounts
- Referral bonuses
Pinnacle Transport Group has been in business for over 20 years. It is a family-oriented company committed to its drivers… And equipping them with the tools they need to succeed. In addition, Pinnacle is always looking for professional drivers to service our varied customer portfolio. So, make Pinnacle Transport Group Jobs Board your source for driving/driver jobs! For more information, visit our Pinnacle Multi-Haul page. Also, you can find answers to most questions in our Frequently Asked Questions page. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, please call 1-833-43-DRIVE option 1.
For more information. call Donna at 833-433-7483, ext. 9005.
Enjoy true independence with driving opportunities at Pinnacle.
Click here for our Frequently Asked Questions.